- PERSONAL INFORMATION: We do not collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our apps.
- DATA RETENTION: If we do happen to obtain any personal information, including emails or phone numbers perhaps obtained through support requests or other correspondence, it will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Any such personal information will never be shared with any other entities. Any such personal information will not be retained beyond the resolution of the support request or other correspondence.
- AGE LIMITATIONS: We do not knowingly contact or do business with children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has attempted to contact and/or do business with us, please advise us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may rectify the situation.
- ANONYMOUS USAGE INFORMATION: Our apps and websites may collect anonymous usage information to help improve the quality of our services and applications.
- INTERNET PERMISSION: Our apps do typically require internet permissions, for the purpose of providing links to the app store entry of our products and to collect anonymous usage information (see above).
- IN-APP PURCHASES: Our apps may contain any in-app purchases (IAP’s) to remove advertising, unlock content or acquire in-game items.
- ADVERTISING: Our apps may contain advertising to help fund their development and support. These third-party advertisers may collect IP addresses and/or mobile advertising ID’s in order to better target non-personalized ads. We may occasionally promote other products of our own within our apps. We may occasionally cross-promote the products of other affiliated developers that offer similar products and share similar values as expressed on their own published privacy policies.
- OPTING OUT: If you no longer want us to use your IP address and mobile advertising ID then you need to either pay to remove advertisements or stop using the app.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Our apps do not interact with any social media sites. Some of our games offer a “screenshot sharing” feature but it not automated – it remains up to the user to decide where such images are shared. We may provide links to our own social media sites for the purpose of providing support and product information.